I want you to imagine what your life would be like if everything just went smoothly. What would a day like that be like?
Now I want you to imagine the top five things in your life that drain you of energy. (It’s okay to have “spouse” or “kids” on that list, I won’t tell :))
Okay, great. So now you have five things you know you need to work with (If you would have the energy to do it, that is).
Now I want you to visualize what your life is going to be like when you have solved those 5 issues to the point that they are no longer an issue. What are you going to create instead?
This blog is about all that. I help you to let go of of blocking issues and limiting beliefs that hold you back, so you can clear the space for fresh, new energy and start to create your dream from there.
If you’re in a victim mindset, you always ask yourself “why”. With this blog I want to replace the “why” with “how”.
What you can expect:
If you’re looking for a quick fix to solve all your problems… well, then this blog isn’t for you. Sorry. You WILL get your sh*t toghether, but this also requires some work from your side.
But if you’re ready to commit to putting in the work required to change your life for the better, then I’m all yours.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, psychologist, psychotherapist or any of that sort. I only share tips and methods that have worked well for me. See my full disclaimer here.
Get your sh*t together
The mind minimalist is a lifestyle/ personal development/ self help/ creativity blog that helps you to let the sh*t go so that you can star being creative.
You are willing to put in the work. You want to get your sh*t together, and you want to toss out the bad stuff and let the good stuff grow.
Do I my sh*t toghether, you ask? No, not at all. I am a huge fan of life long learning and personal development, which means that I know I won’t be perfect, ever. Depressing? No, inspiring!
The zen stuff
I share meditation tips, mindfulness practices and zen inspired exercises to help you release stress and live a life of simplicity and joy. My mission is to help you clear out cluttered space in your mind and let beautiful experiences and creativity enter your reality instead.
Some key points of this blog
Okey, so here are some key points you’re going to read over and over in this blog:
- Keep a journal. If you don’t do it already, start now. Seriously.
- You can’t stack your dreams on top of a pile of garbage. That’s just not how it’s done. A huge part of this blog is about helping you to ditch that garbage so that you can start to create amazing stuff in your life.
- Habits: The results you have in your life today is nothing but your accumulated previous actions, governed by your habits. If you want to change your life, start by changing your habits. Reading this blog is a way to start 🙂
- The law of attraction in action. I’m a dedicated long-term practitioner of the law of attraction and I am stunned by the results it creates in my everyday life. I don’t want you to miss that, so I share the most valuable insights I’ve come across myself so you can copy/paste the methods into your own life.
- Be creative, always! It is my firm belief that we are put on this earth to express ourselves creatively.
- Introverts, unite! (separately, in our own homes!) As a highly introverted INFJ person, I study the topic of introversion compulsively in order to find out what is REALLY wrong with me. Something must be wrong, since I’m weirder that everyone else, right? If you are like me, I have some good stuff for you.
- The book list. From time to time I will recommend a book if I believe it is worth your time and if I think it can help you on your creative journey. I do recommend books but I’m not affiliated with any bookstores.
If you made it all the way to here, way to go!
I’ve created a free pdf below that you can download to get started with 5 new habits in 20 days and kickstart your creative journey.
Theresa/ Zen and then some
PS/ I have some boring stuff for you too. It’s a little like kale: not always delicious, but good for you: